This superfood blend of Turmeric, Ceylon Cinnamon, Ginger and Black Pepper
This blend has been used to help with:
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Arthritis, aches, and pains.
- Diabetes, sugar levels, and cravings.
- Stomach soothing, acid reflux and gastritis.
Instructions to make one of the top superfood powders that you can conveniently add in your every day busy lifestyles:
- Add just half a teaspoon in water, tea, coffee or change it up in baked goods, pancakes and french toast.
- Most seem to enjoy it with their milk of choice, whether it be dairy or non-dairy,
- Or try it in a smoothie/shake!
Check the next image on why we use only Ceylon Cinnamon in our Golden Mylk Blend.
My last order - 14 days ago - never was delivered. I'm still waiting.
It helps me with joint pain. I mix it with my protein shake. When I don't take it I can see the different in my hands..
I loved the intense flavor and it’s consistency. Mixes very well and easy to prepare.
I really love this product, and how it made me feel. To be honest I'm not a big fan of the taste of turmeric, but I know it has lots of good benefits, so I suck it up. I blend the Golden Mylk with my smoothies after my workouts. I also use it in my oatmeal, when I eat that for breakfast.
I use golden mylk in place of cinnamon for my morning smoothies and my husband adds it to his bulletproof coffee. We both love it! This blend has helped make my body feel more energized and I've seen it work wonders on others. A friend of mine used to have major inflammatory issues with her knees and since taking this blend 2x a day the inflammation has gone away. Amazing!