This superfood blend of Turmeric, Ceylon Cinnamon, Ginger and Black Pepper
This blend has been used to help with:
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Arthritis, aches, and pains.
- Diabetes, sugar levels, and cravings.
- Stomach soothing, acid reflux and gastritis.
Instructions to make one of the top superfood powders that you can conveniently add in your every day busy lifestyles:
- Add just half a teaspoon in water, tea, coffee or change it up in baked goods, pancakes and french toast.
- Most seem to enjoy it with their milk of choice, whether it be dairy or non-dairy,
- Or try it in a smoothie/shake!
Check the next image on why we use only Ceylon Cinnamon in our Golden Mylk Blend.
Love adding Golden Mylk to my morning protein shake routine!
I love it! It mixes well and can be added to almost anything.
I use the Golden Mylk for joint pain, it works for me and I love, love, love the taste.
My last order - 14 days ago - never was delivered. I'm still waiting.
It helps me with joint pain. I mix it with my protein shake. When I don't take it I can see the different in my hands..