This superfood blend of Turmeric, Ceylon Cinnamon and Ginger.
This blend has been used to help with:
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Arthritis, aches, and pains.
- Diabetes, sugar levels, and cravings.
- Stomach soothing, acid reflux and gastritis.
Instructions to make one of the top superfood powders that you can conveniently add in your every day busy lifestyles:
- Add just half a teaspoon in water, tea, coffee or change it up in baked goods, pancakes and french toast.
- Most seem to enjoy it with their milk of choice, whether it be dairy or non-dairy,
- Or try it in a smoothie/shake!
Pro tip: Add a pinch of black pepper for better bioavailability ( a fancy word for absorption) of the turmeric in the body.
Check the next image on why we use only Ceylon Cinnamon in our Golden Mylk Blend.