This superfood blend of Turmeric, Ceylon Cinnamon, Ginger and Black Pepper
This blend has been used to help with:
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Arthritis, aches, and pains.
- Diabetes, sugar levels, and cravings.
- Stomach soothing, acid reflux and gastritis.
Instructions to make one of the top superfood powders that you can conveniently add in your every day busy lifestyles:
- Add just half a teaspoon in water, tea, coffee or change it up in baked goods, pancakes and french toast.
- Most seem to enjoy it with their milk of choice, whether it be dairy or non-dairy,
- Or try it in a smoothie/shake!
Check the next image on why we use only Ceylon Cinnamon in our Golden Mylk Blend.
Excellent help lower my blood sugar
my partner suffers with severe inflammation of the stomach due to intersecting chronic illnesses. when he is having a flare up or eats the wrong food, his stomach will swell and he's unable to absorb proper nutrients or even stomach a meal most of the time. this powder has been an absolute game changer for him! we've tried other "golden milk" blends from different companies, but the quality of this particular product is clearly what makes it work so well. would highly recommend.
Enjoy it in my smoothies!
Love adding Golden Mylk to my morning protein shake routine!
I love it! It mixes well and can be added to almost anything.