Golden Mylk Recipe: Part 2
- Golden Mylk (½-1 teaspoon)
- Coconut Oil (optional)
- Coconut Milk (8 oz)
- Use ½ -1 teaspoon of your Golden Mylk easier to blend/mix if the powder goes in first.
- Use a little bit of liquid first and mix well with the powder until almost a semi paste.
- Add a ¼ teaspoon of coconut milk and mix.
- Pour the rest of the liquid and mix. This powder is insoluble so do not worry if its not dissolving. Add ice for iced latte.
- Just mix well and enjoy!
Ready in 2 minutes Serves 1-2 people
- Add your own black pepper for better bioavailability (absorption)
- To drink warm just simmer milk or liquid and whisk in well.
- Top with whip cream and ceylon cinnamon!
- Enjoy! <3